Everything you need to know to complete your first professional digital photo organizing project so you can feel like a pro from the start.
Does this sound familiar?
If you said yes to one or more of the above, then this course is for you!
We’ve partnered with Peter Bennett, a professional photographer, photo organizer, and instructor to create a course that walks you step-by-step through everything you need to know to complete your first professional project. So you can feel like a pro from the start.
This course will give you the confidence and knowledge to brainstorm any challenges that come up and provide unique solutions for a stellar client experience.
In this virtual course you will discover...
- Digital imaging basics like “what is a pixel?” as well as the fundamentals of image resolution, file formats, image compression and metadata.
- The bigger picture of a digital photo organizing workflow, from image capture all the way to backup.
- How to diagnose and treat an unhealthy photo system. We’ll pull back the curtain on a common photo system, Apple Photos, so it becomes less intimidating.
- How to implement your new plan to fix an unhealthy photo system. This includes consolidating, deduplicating strategies, and the mindset you need to approach these challenges.
- The software that can help you in your digital photo organizing work.
- How to communicate with clients, and be clear with yourself, including knowing when and how to ask for help.
See what others are saying about the course!
We asked 7 Professional Photo Managers, ranging from new to experienced, to preview the course. This is what they had to say:
We've also added the following bonuses:
Meet Your Instructor
Peter Bennett, owner of Fotoflow Solutions
I have been working in and around photography for my entire career as a professional photographer, photo agency owner, and photo organizer.
I have also been a photography teacher and trainer for over twelve years, and this more than anything has taught me the importance of communicating complicated things in a simple and easy-to-understand way.
There is absolutely no risk to you!
You have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Say YES today. Use the system, and within 30 days, if you’re not completely satisfied, we will refund your investment.
Promise. No questions asked.
We only ask that you give it an honest try because what we’ve put into this system can and will help make a significant impact in organizing all your photos.