Overwhelmed with a lifetime of printed photos, memorabilia, home movies, and outdated media? Wishing you had the time and expertise to tackle this daunting problem once and for all? Then this course is for you!
You’ll learn step-by-step how to organize your family photo collection using techniques developed by professional Photo Managers, and get introduced to the best tools to simplify the process.
In this course you will learn...
Included in this Course:
- 6 Lessons: Each lesson includes a step-by-step walkthrough of exactly what you need to do to organize your printed photos. Enjoy video instruction as well as transcripts.
- Resource Guide: This valuable resource gives you recommendations to help you organize your photos, as well as services that will be helpful on your photo journey.
- Bonus Section: Along with your lessons, there are proven organizing resources you will have access to. For example: printable (or digitally editable) checklists, photo guides, spreadsheets and useful forms.
After you’ve completed the course, you will feel a huge sense of relief, knowing that all your precious family photos are organized, backed up, and safe to access for generations to come.
Meet Your Instructor
Cathi Nelson is the best selling author of Photo Organizing Made Easy; Going from Overwhelmed to Overjoyed. She also founded The Photo Managers, a membership organization dedicated to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from around the globe build successful photo and video organizing businesses.
When you enroll, we will walk you through these 6 lessons:
LESSON 1 – INTRODUCTION
Meet your instructor, Cathi Nelson and get an overview of what you will learn in this course.
LESSON 2 – FOUNDATION
This is where you’ll learn where to find your photos, how to create structure to your project, identify your goal, and get started.
LESSON 3 – PRINTED PHOTO ORGANIZING
Learn about the supplies you will need and the solutions that will help you deal with photos, memorabilia and family artifacts.
LESSON 4 – SCAN & DIGITIZE
This lesson covers how to choose a scanner, best practices for scanning photos, and how to handle memorabilia, bulky items, and home movies.
LESSON 5 – ARCHIVE & STORE
Protect your collection by securely backing up your files. Learn about how to back up your photos to the cloud and develop your long-term plan.
LESSON 6 – CELEBRATE & SHARE
Photo books, montages, display walls, online galleries, photo gifts. Learn how to share your best photos with friends and family.
You will have access to the videos, transcripts, and downloads for each section. These lessons will give you step-by-step directions for each phase of your printed photo managing journey. Plus, you will also receive helpful worksheets, checklists, and more!
Plus, we've added these valuable bonuses...
- An Inside Look at a Photo Organizer’s Chaos
- The ABCs of Photo Organizing
- Standard & Rare Video Formats Download
- Rare Format Slide Guide
- Amazing Album Ideas Download
- Resource Guide
- Family/Individual Timeline Downloads
- Project Breakdown
- Cheat Sheet
- Inventory Source Files Spreadsheet
- Analog Inventory
- Preparation Checklist
- Goal Worksheet
Beat Photo Overwhelm!
Now is Your Time to Get All Your Printed Photos Organized!