Everything you need to know to complete your first professional printed photo organizing project so you can feel like a pro from the start.
Does this sound familiar?
If you said yes to one or more of the above, then this course is for you!
We’ve partnered with Sandra Williams of Infinity Photo Solutions, who will walk you step-by-step through everything you need to know to complete your first professional project sorting printed photos. You’ll go into your first project already feeling like a pro!
Organizing Your Clients’ Printed Photos gives you a step-by-step process from picking up your client’s printed photos to sorting them and then delivering the completed project.
The course includes an introduction followed by 7 detailed lessons about:
- Communicating with your client
- Preparing you and your client for your printed photo project
- Setting up your workspace and getting the right supplies
- Implementing the discovery and gathering phase
- Three primary sorting methods that most professional photo organizers use
- Navigating the sorting process and tips for challenges you may encounter
- How to deliver a completed project to your client
PLUS, you’ll get these BONUS RESOURCES:
- 15-page Workbook
- Client Assessment Guidelines
- Gathering Photos Checklist
- The Photo Organizer’s Supply Kit
- Sample Email to Client: Preparing for the Discovery Meeting
- Physical Photo & Media Inventory Form – Sample & Blank
- Family Chart Form – Sample & Blank
- Family Timeline
- ABCs of Photo Organizing Cheat Sheet
- Sample Printed Photo Organizing Project Plan
- Sample Printed Photo Organizing Project Summary
- Resources for Identifying Printed Photos
- List of Trusted Media Conversion Professionals
Meet Your Instructor
Sandra Williams, owner of Infinity Photo Solutions
Sandra Williams has been helping people organize their photos and share their stories for over 20 years. In 2013, with over a decade of experience as both a consultant for an archival photo album company and a college career counselor, Sandra combined her passion for photos and helping others and founded Infinity Photo Solutions.
Sandra absolutely loves printed photo organizing projects, and has organized small collections, large multi-generational collections, and everything in between. Nothing pleases her more than turning boxes of messy, unorganized photos into a beautiful curated archive that her clients can enjoy for generations.