>> Are you new to digital photo organizing for clients and ready to learn the skills that will increase your productivity, profitability, and confidence?
>> Are you intimidated by Lightroom but ready to take the leap and learn?
>> Have you been using Lightroom Classic but have gaps in your knowledge and skills?
If so, this is the course for you! David Wagner, the Lightroom Guy, is a professional photographer with over 30 years of experience in digital photography and also a professional photo manager!
Introduction to Lightroom Classic for Photo Managers will provide a solid foundation to help you tackle the software in a step-by-step process. You’ll learn everything from the basic Lightroom structure to creating a well-organized catalog of images so that you become confident in getting started using Lightroom Classic.
In this online course, you’ll learn:
- An introduction to Lightroom Classic and how the platform works.
- Setting up Lightroom Classic preferences and catalog settings, as well as how to start new catalogs.
- How to do the first import, including setting up the folder structure, configuring import settings, and the difference between “Add” and “Copy” view windows.
- An overview of L+R panels, Previews, Filters, Metadata Panel, and Customize Identity Plate.
- What to do after the import, including renaming, moving, sort options, ratings, flags, color, and face detection.
- How to work with collections, including an overview of quick collections, collection sets, smart collections, and sync + share online.
- How to read histogram, quick develop, crop, and color correct.
- How to add keywords and keyword lists.
- How to add metadata, text, the attribute vs. filter bar, custom search, and exporting images.
Meet Your Instructor
David Wagner, the Lightroom Guy, is a professional photographer with over 30 years of experience in digital photography. He has spent 10 years as an adjunct professor at FIT in New York City. With his business Lightroom Guy, he offers photography consultations, Lightroom catalog management, and even leads photography tours and workshops.